Starting a New Farmers Market?
We are very pleased to see so many new Farmers Markets starting up in WA over the past year to enable more people to obtain fresh produce & to support the local farmers. It’s a growing trend in this part of the world & we are keen to help establish sustainable thriving markets.
We have implemented many successful systems with our team at Subi Farmers Market & are constantly approached for advice & information on how we do things here.
Whilst we are happy to help with a few Top Tips, given below, if you require more details or more comprehensive advice or input, we do require you book an appointment for a consultation to meet all your specific needs – our time is precious but we are keen to pass on our knowledge in a succinct way to help others. As you can understand, it takes longer than a 5 minute chat to explain the complexities of a successful market – so please call to make a time. Our Effective Market Organisation program can be tailored to meet your specific needs. Our hourly rate for this service is $150 per hour.
We look forward to hearing from you.
m: 0425 845 726
1. Establish a firm management structure from day one.
2. Appoint a capable, flexible & dynamic operator.
3. Build strong links & relationships within the local council & community.
4. Choose the location very carefully.
5. Be prepared to work long & hard 7 days a week & constantly expect the unexpected!