Subi Farmers Market is operated by the Subi Farmers Market Committee, an independent Not-for-Profit organisation.
The Mission of the Subiaco Farmers Market is:
- To provide fresh, nutritional & tasty food to the whole community on a regular weekly basis.
- To support and stimulate profitable trading & growth of independent primary producers using ethical & sustainable agricultural methods.
- To contribute to the vibrant community of Subiaco in a positive way by providing a meeting place creating a cohesive community spirit and a positive social experience.
- To educate our children and the community about nutrition, healthy eating practices, sustainable agriculture, environmental issues and seasonal food.
- To support Subiaco Primary School on an ongoing and sustainable basis.
- To promote the “clean green” message in the community and contribute to local environmental sustainability.
- To create opportunities for business to develop or diversify – both local and regional producers and potential stallholders.
- To gather like-minded people together who share a common philosophy and are passionate about fresh produce, health and sustainable farming and educating the public.
- To further position Subiaco as a Tourist destination with unique facilities to attract people to the business district.