Subi Farmers Market is operated by the Subi Farmers Market Committee Inc in partnership with the P&C of Subiaco Primary School as a Not-for-Profit Organisation, contributing profits to the P&C.
The Mission of the Subiaco Farmers Market is:
- To provide fresh, nutritional & tasty food to the whole community on a regular weekly basis.
- To support and stimulate profitable trading & growth of independent primary producers using ethical & sustainable agricultural methods.
- To contribute to the vibrant community of Subiaco in a positive way by providing a meeting place creating a cohesive community spirit and a positive social experience.
- To educate our children and the community about nutrition, healthy eating practices, sustainable agriculture, environmental issues and seasonal food.
- To support the P&C of Subiaco Primary School on an ongoing and sustainable basis.
- To promote the “clean green” message in the community and contribute to local environmental sustainability.
- To create opportunities for business to develop or diversify – both local and regional producers and potential stallholders.
- To gather like-minded people together who share a common philosophy and are passionate about fresh produce, health and sustainable farming and educating the public.
- To further position Subiaco as a Tourist destination with unique facilities to attract people to the business district.
Attention Dog Owners…In accordance to the regulations enforced by Australia New Zealand Food Standards, there are to be NO DOGS permitted INSIDE ANY food stalls.
Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code section 3.2.2 Division; 24 Animals and Pets (1) A food business – (a) subject to paragraph (b), not permit live animals in areas in which food is handled, other than seafood or other fish or shellfish; (b) permit an assistance animal only in dining and drinking areas and other areas used by customers. PLEASE HELP US by co-operating with the above. Please also make use of our Dog Parking.
More about Subi Farmers Market: